SEXUAL ASSAULT OF A CHILD | SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWYER
Accused or arrested of sexual assault of child and need an experienced attorney in Fort Worth or Colleyville, Texas to help you fight the charges? We offer the best defense for the toughest, most serious cases. Your defense starts from the minute you contact us. 24-7 access to experienced Board Certified criminal lawyers and former Tarrant County prosecutors, with experience in successfully defending sexual assault of a child allegations.
CALL TODAY AT 817-334-7900
SEXUAL ASSAULT OF A CHILD | COLLEYVILLE SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWYER | FORT WORTH SEXUAL ASSAULT ATTORNEY
Arrested or accused of a sexual assault of a child or a similar offense in Collevyille, Fort Worth or in Tarrant County, Texas? Being accused or arrested for a sexual assault of a child is serious matter and you need a seasoned Fort Worth sex crime lawyer in Tarrant County to help in your defense.
Our criminal lawyers at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC are all former prosecutors, with vast experience representing clients accused of sexual assault. Managing Partner Bryan Hoeller is a former felony prosecutor in Tarrant County and Dallas County, Texas and is a 5 Star-Rated Super Lawyers Rising Star. Partner and Board Certified criminal lawyer Colin McLaughlin is a former prosecutor assigned to the Sex Crimes Unit at the Tarrant County District Attorney’s office.
RECENT RESULTS ON SEXUAL ASSAULT OF A CHILD CASES:
- 2015: Grand Jury No Bill. Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm put on a defense presentation to the Grand Jury.
- 2015: Grand Jury No Bill. Client charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child – Continuous and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm investigated the allegations and DNA results ultimately exonerated our client.
- 2016: Case Dropped by CPS/Law Enforcement. Client accused of Sexual Assault of a Child. After assisting our client communicate and provide information to investigators, the case was dropped.
- 2017: Case Reduced to Non-Registerable Offense. Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child. After extensive investigation, the State agreed to reduce the case to an offense that allowed our client to get his case dismissed and will not require them to have to register as a sex offender.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill. Client charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child – Continuous and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm put on a defense presentation to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed.
TYPES OF OFFENSES OUR SEXUAL ASSAULT ATTORNEY DEFENDS:
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault of a Child
- Sexual Abuse of a Child (Continuous)
- Indecency with a Child
- Aggravated Kidnapping
- Public Lewdness
- Indecent Exposure
THE BEST DEFENSE IN FIGHTING YOUR SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATION (OUR STRATEGY):
Our strategy is simple: Be 100% committed to holding the State of Texas to the highest burden of proof in any area of law – Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. That includes:
- Case Review & Investigation: The first part of the our defense starts with a thorough evaluation and investigation into the criminal allegation, including investigating the background of any potential witness to the case (criminal history or any past history that would help in your defense).
- Expert Analysis: If necessary, our strategy also involves getting the best investigators and experts throughout the Country to aid in your defense (DNA Experts, Blood Experts, Fingerprint Experts, Former Police Officers, Detectives, FBI Agents, Etc.)
If you need help from a sexual assault of a child lawyer, call an experienced Fort Worth criminal defense lawyer today for a free confidential consultation – 817-334-7900.
If you have been like me, then you have been glued to HBO’s new documentary “The Jinx” about real estate heir Robert Durst and how he has been linked, in one way or another, to the disappearance/death of his wife, the murder of his friend Susan Berman, and the death of a man in Galveston, Texas. And if you watched...
Are you on felony or misdemeanor probation in Tarrant County? Has the State filed a Motion to Adjudicate or a Motion to Revoke? If so, then you need an experienced Fort Worth criminal lawyer to help. When you are facing a revocation in Tarrant County, then you are looking at a number of different outcomes:...
Today we had a client that had a $500,000 bond set out of North Richland Hills on a second degree felony offense. Yes, $500,000!?!? And we were able to lower that bond to $10,000 (a mere $490,000 bond reduction), which allowed our client a much more reasonable opportunity to bond out and get back to work. This...