DRUG LAWYER | PRESCRIPTION DRUGS | DANGEROUS DRUGS | CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES PENALTY GROUP 3
Accused of a dug possession charge for a dangerous drug, controlled substance, or prescription drug (Xanax, Hydrocodone)? We offer experienced drug attorneys and former Tarrant County prosecutors to help fight your drug charge. All of our criminal attorneys are former prosecutors in Tarrant County and have combined for over 200 combined jury trials.
Our experienced drug lawyers represent clients on all types of State criminal charges, including drug possession charges, delivery & manufacturing charges, DWI/DUI, marijuana charges, white collar crimes, gun and weapons charges, assault, murder, and violent crimes.
DRUG ATTORNEY | FORT WORTH DRUG LAWYER
If you have been arrested on a drug charge in Fort Worth, Grapevine, or Southlake, Texas, then you need an experienced drug attorney and former Tarrant County and Dallas County prosecutor to help. We offer the best defense on the toughest drug charges, drug possession charges, and drug delivery charges.
PRESCRIPTION DRUG CHARGES | CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE PENALTY GROUP 3:
- Misdemeanor Controlled Substance Possession Charges (Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Hydrocodone, Zolpidem)
- Misdemeanor Possession of a Dangerous Drug Charges
- Felony Possession Charges
- Felony Delivery & Manufacturing Drug Charges
- Drug-Related Offenses (Evading Arrest, Weapons & Gun Charges)
- Asset-Forfeiture Civil Law Suits
OUR DRUG LAWYER OFFERS THE BEST DEFENSE IN FIGHTING YOUR DRUG CHARGE:
- Did the police have reasonable suspicion or probable cause to stop you?
- Did the police have probable cause to search and seize your property?
- Can the police “affirmatively link” the prescription drugs/dope to you?
- Was the drugs/dope someone else’s?
- Did you have a prescription for the drugs and just left it at home?
- Was a CI (confidential informant) involved?
- Is this your first criminal charge? If so, you may qualify for the First Offender Drug Program (see below).
FIRST OFFENDER DRUG PROGRAM:
If this is the first time you have ever been arrested on a drug charge and you don’t have any prior criminal history, you may qualify for the First Offender Drug Program run through the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office. Here is the link to their website for more information.
Call today to let us start working on your defense – 877-208-3382.
FORT WORTH CDRUG ATTORNEY BLOG
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DRUG POSSESSION CHARGES OR CRIMINAL CHARGES, CHECK OUT OUR CRIMINAL LAW BLOG:
It is universally accepted that a person may protect themselves and others from harm, even if that means committing a crime against another person who is trying to hurt them. This concept of self defense criminal law is allowed as a defense in every stated as well as by the federal government. If you...
National Emergency & It’s Impact on Texas Criminal Law On Friday, March 13, 2020, President Trump declared a national emergency due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. The President’s declaration means that he will enact the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, which allows the White House to mobilize the Federal Emergency Management...
Burglary is an umbrella term that covers several different types of theft in the State of Texas. It’s a serious crime. The prosecution is alleging that you broke into a privately owned building or residence to commit a crime. In this article, we’ll discuss the crime of burglary, what the prosecution must prove, and how...