DRUG LAWYER | MARIJUANA CHARGES
Accused of possession of marijuana? We offer an experienced drug attorney and former Tarrant County prosecutor who can provide the best defense in fighting your marijuana charges.
Our seasoned drug lawyer represent clients on all types of State criminal charges, including drug possession charges, DWI, marijuana charges, white collar crimes, gun and weapons charges, assault, murder, and violent crimes.
DRUG ATTORNEY | FORT WORTH DRUG LAWYER
If you have been arrested on a drug charge in Fort Worth, Grapevine, or Southlake, TX, then you need an experienced drug attorney and former Tarrant County and Dallas County prosecutor to help. We offer the best defense on the toughest drug charges, drug possession charges, and drug delivery charges.
STATE MARIJUANA DRUG CHARGES:
- Misdemeanor & Felony Marijuana Possession & Delivery Charges (ex. Possession of Marijuana under 2 ounces, Possession of Marijuana 2-4 ounces, Possession of Marijuana 4 ounces to 5 pounds)
- Drug-Related Offenses (Evading Arrest, Weapons & Gun Charges)
- Asset-Forfeiture Civil Law Suits
OUR DRUG LAWYER OFFERS THE BEST DEFENSE IN FIGHTING YOUR MARIJUANA DRUG CHARGE:
- Did the police have reasonable suspicion or probable cause to stop you?
- Did the police have probable cause to search and seize your property?
- Can the police “affirmatively link” the drug/dope to you?
- Was the drugs/dope someone else’s?
- Was this your first drug-related offense? You might qualify for a diversion program that can get your case expunged? See Below
FIRST OFFENDER DRUG PROGRAM:
If this is the first time you have ever been arrested on a drug charge and you don’t have any prior criminal history, you may qualify for the First Offender Drug Program run through the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office. Here is the link to their website for more information.
Call today to let us start working on your defense – 877-208-3382.
FORT WORTH DRUG ATTORNEY BLOG
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DRUG POSSESSION CHARGES OR CRIMINAL CHARGES, CHECK OUT OUR CRIMINAL LAW BLOG:
If you were arrested for a Texas DWI, the first question on your mind is probably “When can I get out of jail?” While each case is different, but the quickest way to leave jail before trial is usually through a bail bond. But what is a bail bond, and how do bail bonds work to get...
Most people are aware that a failed field sobriety test means you’ll be arrested for DWI, which is why many refuse to take their test. But prosecutors will always try to take the fact that you refused field sobriety test and blow it out of proportion. They may resort to tactics such as claiming the refusal...
If you are the defendant in a criminal case, your journey from arrest to an initial appearance in court can seem tortuous. If you have been arrested, you understand how traumatic the experience can be and how important it is to be represented by a knowledgeable and experienced Fort Worth criminal defense attorney. The arrest...