MARIJUANA POSSESSION LAWYER | MARIJUANA CHARGES
Accused of possession of marijuana? We offer experienced drug attorneys and former Tarrant County prosecutors who can provide a tailored, strategic approach in fighting your marijuana charges. Our team has tried over 200 combined jury trials, including trials for drug and marijuana charges.
Our seasoned drug lawyers represent clients on all types of State criminal charges related to drug possession charges, including DWI, marijuana charges, manufacturing and delivery charges, white collar crimes, gun and weapons charges, assault, murder, and violent crimes.
DRUG ATTORNEY | FORT WORTH DRUG LAWYER
If you have been arrested on a drug charge in Tarrant County (Fort Worth, Arlington, Colleyville, Grapevine, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, or Southlake, TX), then you need an experienced drug attorney and former Tarrant County prosecutor to help. All of our drug attorneys are former prosecutors in Tarrant County, with over 200 combined jury trials. Partner Colin McLaughlin is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
STATE MARIJUANA DRUG CHARGES:
- Misdemeanor & Felony Marijuana Possession & Delivery Charges (ex. Possession of Marijuana under 2 ounces, Possession of Marijuana 2-4 ounces, Possession of Marijuana 4 ounces to 5 pounds)
- Drug-Related Offenses (Evading Arrest, Weapons & Gun Charges)
- Asset-Forfeiture Civil Law Suits
OUR STRATEGY FIGHTING YOUR MARIJUANA DRUG CHARGE:
- Did the police have reasonable suspicion or probable cause to stop you?
- Did the police have probable cause to search and seize your property?
- Can the police “affirmatively link” the drug/dope to you?
- Was the drugs/dope someone else’s?
- Was this your first drug-related offense? You might qualify for a diversion program that can get your case expunged? See Below
FIRST OFFENDER DRUG PROGRAM:
If this is the first time you have ever been arrested on a drug charge and you don’t have any prior criminal history, you may qualify for the First Offender Drug Program run through the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office. Here is the link to their website for more information.
Call today to let us start working on your defense – 877-208-3382.