Here are some links and information to help you navigate through the Tarrant County criminal justice system, including information on the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney Sharen Wilson (who is prosecuting your case) & the Tarrant County & District Judges (who will be presiding over your case).
Our firm will help guide you and your family through every step of the criminal justice process (arrest, jail, court settings, plea negotiations, diversion programs, classes, trial, etc.).
TARRANT COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY SHAREN
WILSON | TARRANT COUNTY JUDGES
Here are some important links to help you navigate through the Tarrant County criminal justice system:
PRE-TRIAL & PROBATION CONDITIONS
In order to secure the best deal for our clients, many times we recommend completing some of the probation conditions prior to entering into plea negotiations with the State of Texas. This will often lead to dismissals, reduction in charges, or less time on probation or less time in jail/prison. Here are some helpful information for clients looking to complete these conditions:
- Theft Intervention & Prevention (TIPS Class)
- DWI Conditions (DWI Education, VIP, Substance Abuse Evaluation)
- Community Service Hours
OUR RESOURCE PAGE INCLUDES FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL PROGRAMS OFFERED BY TARRANT COUNTY.
View the links below to learn more information:
- First Offender Drug Program (FODP)
- Domestic Violence Diversion Program
- Youthful Offender Diversion Alternative Program (YODA)
- Other Behavioral Intervention with Assault Non-family (OBI WAN) Program
- Veterans Court Diversion Program
- Mental Health Court Diversion Program
- Reaching Independence through Self-Empowerment Program (RISE)
- Felony Alcohol Intervention Program (FAIP)