TARRANT COUNTY PROBATION CONDITIONS FOR DWI & DRUG RELATED OFFENSES | PRE-TRIAL CONDITIONS
If you have been arrested and charged with a misdemeanor or felony criminal offense in Tarrant County, Texas (Fort Worth, Colleyville, Grapevine, Southlake, etc.), then you might be subject to one of the many Tarrant County probation conditions, especially on DWI, Drug, Theft, Assault Family Violence, and Sex charges.
In addition, many times we will recommend our clients complete some of these programs or conditions before we go to Court to give them an opportunity for a better outcome or dismissal.
Here is some useful information on some of the pre-trial and probation programs for DWI, drug, and alcohol related offenses. For additional questions, please consult one of our experienced Colleyville or Fort Worth criminal defense and DWI lawyers.
DWI CONDITIONS | DWI EDUCATION | SUBSTANCE ABUSE EVALUATION | VICTIM IMPACT PANEL (VIP) | FORT WORTH DWI DEFENSE
As a condition of probation for a DWI offense, you are many times required to complete some or all of the following programs or conditions:
- Substance Abuse Evaluation (SAE) or Treatment Alternative to Incarceration Program (TAIP Assessment).
- DWI Education Program
- Victim Impact Panel
- Community Service
DRUG CONDITIONS | TAIP ASSESSMENT | INTERMEDIATE SANCTION FACILITY | IN-CUSTODY DRUG TREATMENT | SUBSTANCE ABUSE FELONY PUNISHMENT FACILITY (SAFPF) | FORT WORTH DRUG LAWYER
As a condition of probation for a drug offense, you are many times required to complete the following conditions or treatment programs:
- Treatment Alternative to Incarceration Assessment (TAIP) – an evaluation to determine if you are in need of additional drug and alcohol programs or treatment.
- Drug Offender Education Program (DOEP)
- In-Custody Drug Treatment (IDT) – Typically, a 90 day in-custody drug program.
- Intermediate Sanction Facility (ISF) – Typically, a 90 day in-custody drug program.
- Substance Abuse Felony Punishment Facility (SAFPF) – a longer term drug treatment program (minimum 90 day stay).