Clients often call our DWI attorney in Fort Worth and ask about possible defenses in a DWI case. The following five defenses might be effective:
- The authorities did not have the right to stop your vehicle.
- Your behavior can be explained from other causes and is not related to intoxication.
- The police forgot to read you your Miranda rights.
- The authorities did not provide you with proper instructions in your field sobriety tests.
- The breath test operator did not keep current on licensing.
Our DWI attorney in Fort Worth at the Law Office of Bryan P. Hoeller can suggest additional defenses in your DWI case.