MURDER CHARGES | VIOLENT CRIMES
Accused or arrested for a violent crime, capital murder, or murder charges in Fort Worth, Tarrant County? We offer dedicated and strategic defense for the toughest, most serious criminal cases. Your defense starts from the minute you contact us. Our team of lawyers at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC are all former Tarrant County prosecutors, with extensive experience in violent crimes, manslaughter, murder, intoxication manslaughter, and capital murder trials. Are lawyers have tried over 200 combined jury trials, including trials for murder and capital murder.
CALL TODAY AT 877-208-3382
FORT WORTH CRIMINAL LAWYER | MURDER & VIOLENT CRIMES DEFENSE
Arrested or accused of murder in Fort Worth or in Tarrant County? Being accused or arrested for murder, capital murder, or a violent crime is serious matter and you need the best Fort Worth criminal lawyers in Tarrant County to help in your defense. We offer experienced criminal defense lawyers, with trial experience in violent aggravated offenses (aggravated assault; aggravated robbery), manslaughter, and murder charges (capital murder).
Fort Worth criminal lawyers Bryan Hoeller, Colin McLaughlin, Lindsay Truly, and Dustin Trammel are all former prosecutors in Tarrant County, Texas. Our lawyers have tried over 200 combined jury trials, including trials for Aggravated Assault, Aggravated Robbery, Murder, and Capital Murder. Partner Colin McLaughlin is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is qualified by the District Judges in Tarrant County to sit on a capital murder trial for an indignant defendant.
SERIOUS CHARGES WE DEFEND:
- Capital Murder
- Manslaughter & Intoxication Manslaughter
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Robbery
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Burglary of a Habitation with Intent to Commit a Felony
- Terroristic Threat
- Aggravated Assault on a Peace Officer
- Aggravated Assault Family Violence
OUR STRATEGY IN FIGHTING YOUR CRIMINAL CHARGES:
Our strategy is simple: Be 100% committed to holding the State of Texas or the Federal Government to the highest burden of proof – Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. That includes:
- Case Review & Investigation: The first part of the our defense starts with a thorough evaluation and investigation into the criminal allegation, including investigating the background of any potential witness to the case (criminal history or any past history that would help in your defense).
- Expert Analysis: If necessary, our strategy also involves getting the best investigators and experts throughout the Country to aid in your defense (DNA Experts, Blood Experts, Fingerprint Experts, Computer Forensic Experts, Former Police Officers, Detectives, FBI Agents, Etc.)
If you need help, call an experience Fort Worth Criminal Lawyer today – 877-208-3382.