DRUG LAWYER | MARIJUANA CHARGES
Accused of possession of marijuana? We offer an experienced drug attorney and former Tarrant County prosecutor who can provide the best defense in fighting your marijuana charges.
Our seasoned drug lawyer represent clients on all types of State criminal charges, including drug possession charges, DWI, marijuana charges, white collar crimes, gun and weapons charges, assault, murder, and violent crimes.
DRUG ATTORNEY | FORT WORTH DRUG LAWYER
If you have been arrested on a drug charge in Fort Worth, Grapevine, or Southlake, TX, then you need an experienced drug attorney and former Tarrant County and Dallas County prosecutor to help. We offer the best defense on the toughest drug charges, drug possession charges, and drug delivery charges.
STATE MARIJUANA DRUG CHARGES:
- Misdemeanor & Felony Marijuana Possession & Delivery Charges (ex. Possession of Marijuana under 2 ounces, Possession of Marijuana 2-4 ounces, Possession of Marijuana 4 ounces to 5 pounds)
- Drug-Related Offenses (Evading Arrest, Weapons & Gun Charges)
- Asset-Forfeiture Civil Law Suits
OUR DRUG LAWYER OFFERS THE BEST DEFENSE IN FIGHTING YOUR MARIJUANA DRUG CHARGE:
- Did the police have reasonable suspicion or probable cause to stop you?
- Did the police have probable cause to search and seize your property?
- Can the police “affirmatively link” the drug/dope to you?
- Was the drugs/dope someone else’s?
- Was this your first drug-related offense? You might qualify for a diversion program that can get your case expunged? See Below
FIRST OFFENDER DRUG PROGRAM:
If this is the first time you have ever been arrested on a drug charge and you don’t have any prior criminal history, you may qualify for the First Offender Drug Program run through the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office. Here is the link to their website for more information.
Call today to let us start working on your defense – 877-208-3382.
FORT WORTH DRUG ATTORNEY BLOG
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DRUG POSSESSION CHARGES OR CRIMINAL CHARGES, CHECK OUT OUR CRIMINAL LAW BLOG:
There are four phases in the trial process where a person charged with a Fort Worth felony can have their case brought to a conclusion. They are: (1) examining hearing, (2) grand jury, (3) plea bargain, and (4) trial. While it is possible for a case to be dismissed at an examining trial and a...
Being charged with sexual assault is a frightening experience. However, an accusation is not the same as guilt. Your freedom and reputation are at stake. If you find yourself in such a situation, do not give up hope.