FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE
Accused of a federal crime in Dallas or Fort Worth, Texas (Northern District of Texas)?
Our firm offers an experienced and trusted federal criminal defense attorney and former Tarrant and Dallas County criminal prosecutor. We have significant jury trial experience (over 100 criminal trials) and also have a proven track record for success in federal criminal defense.
FORT WORTH CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
WHAT WE OFFER IN YOUR CRIMINAL DEFENSE:
EXTENSIVE TRIAL EXPERIENCE
Our firm has extensive trial experience in criminal defense. Fort Worth criminal defense attorneys at the Law Office of Bryan Hoeller have tried over 100 criminal trials, including jury trials for DWI, Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Sexual Assault, Drug Possession, Gun and Weapons Charges, Burglary of a Habitation, and Capital Murder. In addition, we have reviewed and successfully negotiated thousands of criminal charges.
FORMER PROSECUTOR IN TARRANT & DALLAS COUNTY
As a former prosecutor in Tarrant and Dallas County, our criminal lawyers know how the State of Texas will attempt to prosecute you on your criminal charges. This knowledge will thus allow our firm to build the best defense in fighting your state or federal criminal charges.
SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE IN CRIMINAL LAW
Our criminal lawyers know the inside and out of each and every aspect of a police investigation and State prosecution, including criminal laws, proper police procedures, DNA and blood forensic evidence, and knowing exactly how the State plans to introduce evidence into trial.
FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE IN FORT WORTH
HERE IS A LIST OF SOME OF THE FEDERAL CRIMES WE DEFEND:
- Bank Fraud Crimes (i.e. Defrauding a Bank)
- Bribery Crimes (i.e. Accepting or Giving a Bribe)
- Computer Crimes, Computer Fraud, & Hacking Crimes
- Counterfeiting Crimes (i.e. Money or Goods)
- Crimes Against Children
- Credit Card Fraud Crimes
- Environmental Schemes Crimes
- Fraud Charges
- Gun Charges (i.e. Possession of a Firearm by a Felon)
- Health Care / Medicare Fraud Crimes
- Insider Trading & Securities Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Investment Schemes
- Mail & Wire Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Organized Crime (Including Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO), drug possession and trafficking, drug cartel, drug kingpin charges)
- Public Corruption Charges (i.e. law enforcement officials accepting money to protect or facilitate drug-trafficking and organized criminal activity)
- Tax Crimes
- Theft Charges (i.e. Art, Jewelry, Gems)
- Racketeering & RICO Allegations
- Violent Crimes (i.e. Kidnapping, Murder, Homicides, Serial Rapes or Murder, Arsons and Bombings, Terrorism)
- White Collar Crimes (i.e. Anti-Trust, Fraud, Money Laundering, Securities Fraud, Computer Crimes, Insurance Fraud)
FORT WORTH FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Arrested or accused of a federal crime in the United States District Court, Northern District of Texas (with courts located in Fort Worth and Dallas)? Being accused or arrested for a federal crime is a serious matter and you therefore need one of the best Fort Worth federal criminal defense attorneys to help in your defense.
Fort Worth federal criminal defense attorney Bryan Hoeller is a former prosecutor in Tarrant and Dallas County with extensive trial experience in criminal law, from state to federal offenses. He graduated law school from the University of Texas School of Law and received his business accounting degree from the University of Texas at Austin, one of the top accounting schools in the country. This combination of education and experience, as well as Bryan’s meticulous attention to detail, has given our firm a great reputation for success in criminal defense.
THE BEST DEFENSE IN FIGHTING YOUR FEDERAL CHARGE (OUR STRATEGY):
Our strategy is simple: Be 100% committed to holding the federal government and the United States Attorneys’ Office to their burden of proof. That includes:
- Extensive Case Review & Investigation: The first part of the our defense starts with a thorough evaluation and investigation into the federal criminal allegation.
- Expert Analysis: As needed, our strategy also involves getting the best investigators and experts throughout the Country to aid in your defense, from forensic accountants, former police officers, detectives, FBI agents, etc.
If you need help with a federal charge, call an experienced Fort Worth federal criminal defense attorney for a free confidential consultation – 877-208-3382
FEDERAL TARGET LETTER
If you have a received a target letter from an Assistant United States Attorney, then you need to contact an experienced federal criminal lawyer immediately. A target letter can mean a number of different things, it’s therefore important that you have an experienced federal attorney to help guide you through the process and make sure that your rights are not being violated. If you have received one of these letters, contact our office today so we can start helping you out.
POSTS FROM A FORT WORTH FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Information on Getting Your Arrest Record Erased Many innocent people have been wrongfully accused of a crime. Some are lucky enough to have the prosecution realize the mistake and quickly choose not to indict. Other people are able to hire an attorney with the skill to convince the judge to dismiss the case after an...
Being charged with sexual assault is a frightening experience. However, an accusation is not the same as guilt. Your freedom and reputation are at stake. If you find yourself in such a situation, do not give up hope.
Your attorney did a fantastic job and was able to get you sentenced to probation instead of prison. You are doing well. You meet with your probation officer monthly. You maintain a fulltime job. You have not been arrested again in the year since being placed on probation. You are sure that you will never...