FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE
Accused of a federal crime in Dallas or Fort Worth, Texas (Northern District of Texas)?
Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC offers experienced and trusted federal criminal defense attorneys and former prosecutor who can assist in providing the best defense for your federal charge. We have significant jury trial experience (over 200 combined criminal trials) and also have a proven track record for success in federal criminal defense. We also provide lawyers who are Board Certified in Criminal Law. In addition, where necessary, we consult with top experts, former Assistant United States Attorneys, and former federal agents to give you the best federal criminal defense.
FORT WORTH FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
WHAT WE OFFER IN YOUR CRIMINAL DEFENSE:
EXTENSIVE TRIAL EXPERIENCE
Our firm has extensive trial experience in criminal defense. Fort Worth federal criminal defense attorneys at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC have tried over 200 combined criminal jury trials, including jury trials for Sexual Assault, Drug Possession, Gun and Weapons Charges, Evading Arrest, Theft & Burglary of a Habitation charges, and Capital Murder. In addition, we have reviewed and successfully negotiated thousands of state and federal criminal charges.
FORMER PROSECUTORS IN TARRANT & DALLAS COUNTY
All of a federal criminal defense attorneys are former prosecutors throughout the State of Texas, including in Tarrant, Dallas, and Harris County. Our federal criminal lawyers know how the Federal Government will attempt to prosecute you on your criminal charges. This knowledge will thus allow our firm to build the best defense in fighting your state or federal criminal charges.
SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE IN CRIMINAL LAW
Our criminal lawyers know the inside and out of each and every aspect of a police investigation and prosecution, including criminal laws, proper police procedures, DNA and blood forensic evidence, and knowing exactly how the government plans to introduce evidence into trial.
FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN FORT WORTH | NORTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS
HERE IS A LIST OF SOME OF THE FEDERAL CRIMES WE DEFEND:
- White Collar Crimes (i.e. Anti-Trust, Fraud, Money Laundering, Securities Fraud, Computer Crimes, Insurance Fraud)
- Bank Fraud Crimes (i.e. Defrauding a Bank)
- Bribery Crimes (i.e. Accepting or Giving a Bribe)
- Computer Crimes, Computer Fraud, & Hacking Crimes
- Counterfeiting Crimes (i.e. Money or Goods)
- Crimes Against Children
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Online Solicitation of Minor
- Credit Card Fraud Crimes
- Environmental Schemes Crimes
- Fraud Charges
- Gun Charges (i.e. Possession of a Firearm by a Felon)
- Health Care / Medicare Fraud Crimes
- Insider Trading & Securities Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Investment Schemes
- Mail & Wire Fraud
- Money Laundering
- Organized Crime (Including Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO), drug possession and trafficking, drug cartel, drug kingpin charges)
- Public Corruption Charges (i.e. law enforcement officials accepting money to protect or facilitate drug-trafficking and organized criminal activity)
- Tax Crimes
- Theft Charges (i.e. Art, Jewelry, Gems)
- Racketeering & RICO Allegations
- Violent Crimes (i.e. Kidnapping, Murder, Homicides, Serial Rapes or Murder, Arsons and Bombings, Terrorism)
FORT WORTH FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Arrested or accused of a federal crime in the United States District Court, Northern District of Texas (with courts located in Fort Worth and Dallas)? Being accused or arrested for a federal crime is a serious matter and you therefore need one of the best Fort Worth federal criminal defense attorneys to help in your defense.
Fort Worth federal criminal defense attorneys at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC are all former prosecutors throughout the State of Texas (Tarrant, Dallas, and Harris County) with over 200 combined criminal jury trials. We provide Board Certified Criminal Lawyers and lawyers who have been rated by Fort Worth Magazine as Top 2019 Criminal Lawyers and as Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2018 and 2019.
THE BEST DEFENSE IN FIGHTING YOUR FEDERAL CHARGE (OUR STRATEGY):
Our strategy is simple: Be 100% committed to holding the federal government and the United States Attorneys’ Office to their burden of proof. That includes:
- Extensive Case Review & Investigation: The first part of the our defense starts with a thorough evaluation and investigation into the federal criminal allegation.
- Expert Analysis: As needed, our strategy also involves getting the best investigators and experts throughout the Country to aid in your defense, from forensic accountants, former police officers, detectives, FBI agents, etc.
If you need help with a federal charge, call an experienced Fort Worth federal criminal defense attorney for a free confidential consultation – 877-208-3382
FEDERAL TARGET LETTER
If you have a received a target letter from an Assistant United States Attorney, then you need to contact an experienced federal criminal lawyer immediately. A target letter can mean a number of different things, it’s therefore important that you have an experienced federal attorney to help guide you through the process and make sure that your rights are not being violated. If you have received one of these letters, contact our office today so we can start helping you out.
POSTS FROM A FORT WORTH FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Information on Getting Your Arrest Record Erased Many innocent people have been wrongfully accused of a crime. Some are lucky enough to have the prosecution realize the mistake and quickly choose not to indict. Other people are able to hire an attorney with the skill to convince the judge to dismiss the case after an...
Being charged with sexual assault is a frightening experience. However, an accusation is not the same as guilt. Your freedom and reputation are at stake. If you find yourself in such a situation, do not give up hope.
Your attorney did a fantastic job and was able to get you sentenced to probation instead of prison. You are doing well. You meet with your probation officer monthly. You maintain a fulltime job. You have not been arrested again in the year since being placed on probation. You are sure that you will never...