Attorney & Managing Partner at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC | Fort Worth Criminal Defense Lawyer | Colleyville Criminal Attorney | DWI Attorney | Former Prosecutor in Tarrant & Dallas County | UT Law Alumni | Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2018, 2019, and 2020 by Thomson Reuters | Fort Worth Magazine Top Criminal Attorney in 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Colleyville and Fort Worth Criminal Defense Lawyer Bryan Hoeller is an experienced trial attorney and managing partner at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC. He is was rated by Thomson Reuters as a Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2018, 2019, and 2020 and has been selected by his peers as a Top Criminal Defense Attorney in Fort Worth by Fort Worth Magazine for 2018 and 2019. He has also been selected a National Top 100 Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyer’s Association from 2014-2018. His firm is 5 Star Rated by Google for Business and A+ by the Better Business Bureau. He is also a passionate fundraiser and donor for the Jimmy V Foundation for Cancer Research. See what our client’s are saying here.
Bryan is a former Assistant District Attorney (Criminal Prosecutor) in the Tarrant and Dallas County District Attorney’s offices. This background and experience gives him extensive and valuable insight to the criminal justice system. Bryan has handled thousands of criminal cases and has tried 75 felony and misdemeanor criminal trials, including criminal jury trials for DWI, Assault, Theft, Burglary, Drug Possession, Aggravated Robbery, Sex Assault, Murder, and Capital Murder.
- Texas, November, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2015
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Major: Accounting
- Strake Jesuit College Preparatory
Past Criminal Law Experience
- Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office,Assistant Criminal District Attorney, Trial Division, 2009-2014
- Dallas County District Attorney’s Office, Assistant Criminal District Attorney, Trial Division, 2009
Memberships & Rewards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2018, 2019, and 2020 by Thomson Reuters
- Top Criminal Defense Attorney by Fort Worth Magazine, 2018, 2019, and 2020
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers, 2014-2018
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, Current Member
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, Current Member
- President & Board of Director, Broughton Association, 2018-2020
- Board of Director, The University Co-op Bookstore, 2006-2008
- Federalist Society, Current Member
- Texas District & County Attorney’s Association (TDCAA), 2009-2014
- Mahon Inn of Court, Member, 2011-2013
- Tarrant County Young Lawyer’s Association, Former Board Member
- Good Shepherd Catholic Community, Parishioner
- Holy Trinity Catholic School, Volunteer & Major Donor
- Jimmy V Foundation for Cancer Research, Major Donor
- USA Triathlon (USAT), Member
- Texas Exes Life Member (UT-Austin)
- Friar Society (UT-Austin)
- Texas Cowboys Alumni Association (UT-Austin)