SEXUAL ASSAULT | SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWYER
Accused or arrested of sexual assault and need an experienced attorney in Fort Worth or Colleyville, Texas to help you fight the charges? We offer a strategic, tailored defense for the toughest, most serious cases. Your defense starts from the minute you contact us. Partner Colin McLaughlin is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is also a former prosecutor in the sex crimes unit at the Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office. All of our firms sexual assault lawyers are former Tarrant County prosecutors, with experience in successfully defending sexual assault allegations.
CALL TODAY AT 817-334-7900
FORT WORTH SEX CRIME LAWYER | COLLEYVILLE SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWYER | SEXUAL ASSAULT ATTORNEY
Arrested or accused of a sexual assault or a similar offense in Collevyille, Fort Worth or in Tarrant County, Texas? Being accused or arrested for a sexual assault is serious matter and you need a seasoned Fort Worth sex crime lawyer in Tarrant County to help in your defense.
Our criminal lawyers at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC are all former prosecutors, with vast experience representing clients accused of sexual assault. Managing Partner Bryan Hoeller is a former felony prosecutor in Tarrant County and Dallas County, Texas and is a 5 Star-Rated on Google, Facebook, and AVVO. He has also been named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2018 and 2019 by Thomson Reuters. Partner Colin McLaughlin is a former prosecutor assigned to the Sex Crimes Unit at the Tarrant County District Attorney’s office. He is also Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
RECENT RESULTS ON SEXUAL ASSAULT CASES:
- 2019: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped). Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault. Our firm communicated with the State and presented evidence to the State to be presented to a Grand Jury. The case was No Billed (Dropped). It will be eligible for an expunction.
- 2019: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped). Client charged with Sexual Assault. Our firm put on a Grand Jury defense packet and our client testified in front of the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed (Dropped). It will be eligible for an expunction.
- 2019: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped). Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault. Our firm communicated with the State and the case ended up No Billed by the Grand Jury.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped). Client charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child – Continuous and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm put on a defense presentation to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped): Client charged with Sexual Assault of a Child and was facing 2-20 years in prison and lifetime registration. Our firm put on a defense presentation to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Dropped) & Expunction (Erased). Client charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child – Continuous in 2015 and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm investigated the allegations and the DNA results ultimately exonerated our client. In 2018, we were able to Petition the Court for an Expunction, which was granted. Client’s record is now erased from the public.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Dropped): Client charged with Sexual Assault (Adult). Our firm put on a defense presentation, including a passed polygraph test, to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed.
- 2017: Case Reduced to Non-Registerable Offense. Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child. After extensive investigation, the State agreed to reduce the case to an offense that allowed our client to get his case dismissed and will not require them to have to register as a sex offender.
- 2016: Case Dropped by CPS/Law Enforcement. Client accused of Sexual Assault of a Child. After assisting our client communicate and provide information to investigators, the case was dropped.
- 2015: Grand Jury No Bill (Dropped). Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm put on a defense presentation to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed (Dropped).
TYPES OF OFFENSES OUR SEXUAL ASSAULT ATTORNEY DEFENDS:
- Sexual Assault
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Sexual Abuse of a Child (Continuous)
- Indecency with a Child
- Online Solicitation of a Minor
- Aggravated Kidnapping
- Public Lewdness
- Indecent Exposure
OUR STRATEGY IN FIGHTING YOUR SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATION:
Our strategy is simple: Be 100% committed to holding the State of Texas to the highest burden of proof in any area of law – Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. That includes:
- Case Review & Investigation: The first part of the our defense starts with a thorough evaluation and investigation into the criminal allegation, including investigating the background of any potential witness to the case (criminal history or any past history that would help in your defense).
- Expert Analysis: If necessary, our strategy also involves getting the best investigators and experts throughout the Country to aid in your defense (DNA Experts, Blood Experts, Fingerprint Experts, Former Police Officers, Detectives, FBI Agents, Etc.)
If you need help from a sexual assault lawyer, call an experienced Fort Worth sex crime lawyer today for a free confidential consultation – 817-334-7900.
Today we had a client that had a $500,000 bond set out of North Richland Hills on a second degree felony offense. Yes, $500,000!?!? And we were able to lower that bond to $10,000 (a mere $490,000 bond reduction), which allowed our client a much more reasonable opportunity to bond out and get back to work. This...
Courts distinguish between juveniles and adults in the ways they treat each when they are charged with crimes. It may seem puzzling why this would be so, but the courts have what they believe is good reason. This video from a Fort Worth criminal defense law firm shows some of the main differences in how...
The Court of Criminal Appeals ruled 5-4 today that police officers must now obtain a search warrant to obtain your blood in all types of DWI investigations. This is a major change to DWI law in the State of Texas and a nice step by Texas courts in protecting your constitutional rights. Prior to this ruling, police agencies were relying...