SEX CRIME LAWYER | SEXUAL ASSAULT ATTORNEY
Accused or arrested of a sex crime (i.e. sexual assault) and need a sexual assault attorney in Fort Worth or Colleyville, Texas? We offer the best defense for the toughest, most serious cases. Your defense starts from the minute you contact us. 24-7 access to experienced Board Certified sexual assault lawyers and former Tarrant County prosecutors, with experience in successfully defending sexual assault allegations.
CALL TODAY AT 817-334-7900
FORT WORTH SEX CRIME LAWYER | COLLEYVILLE SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWYER | SEXUAL ASSAULT ATTORNEY
Arrested or accused of a sexual assault or a similar offense in Collevyille, Fort Worth or in Tarrant County, Texas? Being accused or arrested for a sexual assault is serious matter and you need a seasoned Fort Worth sex crime lawyer in Tarrant County to help in your defense.
Our criminal lawyers at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC are all former prosecutors, with vast experience representing clients accused of sexual assault. Managing Partner Bryan Hoeller is a former felony prosecutor in Tarrant County and Dallas County, Texas and is a 5 Star-Rated Super Lawyers Rising Star. Partner and Board Certified criminal lawyer Colin McLaughlin is a former prosecutor assigned to the Sex Crimes Unit at the Tarrant County District Attorney’s office.
RECENT RESULTS ON SEXUAL ASSAULT CASES:
- 2019: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped). Client charged with Sexual Assault. Our firm put on a Grand Jury defense packet and our client testified in front of the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed (Dropped). It will be eligible for an expunction.
- 2019: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped). Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault. Our firm communicated with the State and the case ended up No Billed by the Grand Jury.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped). Client charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child – Continuous and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm put on a defense presentation to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped): Client charged with Sexual Assault of a Child and was facing 2-20 years in prison and lifetime registration. Our firm put on a defense presentation to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped) & Expunction (Erased). Client charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child – Continuous in 2015 and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm investigated the allegations and the DNA results ultimately exonerated our client. In 2018, we were able to Petition the Court for an Expunction, which was granted. Client’s record is now erased from the public.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Dropped): Client charged with Sexual Assault (Adult). Our firm put on a defense presentation, including a passed polygraph test, to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed.
- 2017: Case Reduced to Non-Registerable Offense. Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child. After extensive investigation, the State agreed to reduce the case to an offense that allowed our client to get his case dismissed and will not require them to have to register as a sex offender.
- 2016: Case Dropped by CPS/Law Enforcement. Client accused of Sexual Assault of a Child. After assisting our client communicate and provide information to investigators, the case was dropped.
- 2015: Grand Jury No Bill (Dropped). Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm put on a defense presentation to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed (Dropped).
TYPES OF SEX CRIMES OFFENSES OUR SEXUAL ASSAULT ATTORNEY DEFENDS:
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault of a Child
- Sexual Abuse of a Child (Continuous)
- Indecency with a Child
- Online Solicitation of a Minor
- Aggravated Kidnapping
- Public Lewdness
- Indecent Exposure
THE BEST DEFENSE IN FIGHTING YOUR SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATION (OUR STRATEGY):
Our strategy is simple: Be 100% committed to holding the State of Texas to the highest burden of proof in any area of law – Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. That includes:
- Case Review & Investigation: The first part of the our defense starts with a thorough evaluation and investigation into the criminal allegation, including investigating the background of any potential witness to the case (criminal history or any past history that would help in your defense).
- Expert Analysis: If necessary, our strategy also involves getting the best investigators and experts throughout the Country to aid in your defense (DNA Experts, Blood Experts, Fingerprint Experts, Former Police Officers, Detectives, FBI Agents, Etc.)
If you need help from a sexual assault lawyer, call an experienced Fort Worth sex crime lawyer today for a free confidential consultation – 817-334-7900.
It’s not legally required to have an attorney represent you in a court of law, but this is often the wisest choice. Lawyers are lawyers for a reason, meaning they possess legal knowledge that other individuals do not. Consider the following information before you make the final decision whether or not to represent yourself in...
Different jurisdictions use the terms “DUI” and “DWI” interchangeably to mean the same thing, but, in some places, they mean different things. Most people understand that either term has negative connotations and usually means an arrest and loss of their driver’s license. However, our Fort Worth DUI attorney will work determinedly to secure a favorable...