DRUG LAWYER | PRESCRIPTION DRUGS | DANGEROUS DRUGS | CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES PENALTY GROUP 3
Accused of a dug possession charge for a dangerous drug, controlled substance, or prescription drug (Xanax, Hydrocodone)? We offer experienced drug attorneys and former Tarrant County prosecutors to help fight your drug charge. All of our criminal attorneys are former prosecutors in Tarrant County and have combined for over 200 combined jury trials.
Our experienced drug lawyers represent clients on all types of State criminal charges, including drug possession charges, delivery & manufacturing charges, DWI/DUI, marijuana charges, white collar crimes, gun and weapons charges, assault, murder, and violent crimes.
DRUG ATTORNEY | FORT WORTH DRUG LAWYER
If you have been arrested on a drug charge in Fort Worth, Grapevine, or Southlake, Texas, then you need an experienced drug attorney and former Tarrant County and Dallas County prosecutor to help. We offer the best defense on the toughest drug charges, drug possession charges, and drug delivery charges.
PRESCRIPTION DRUG CHARGES | CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE PENALTY GROUP 3:
- Misdemeanor Controlled Substance Possession Charges (Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Hydrocodone, Zolpidem)
- Misdemeanor Possession of a Dangerous Drug Charges
- Felony Possession Charges
- Felony Delivery & Manufacturing Drug Charges
- Drug-Related Offenses (Evading Arrest, Weapons & Gun Charges)
- Asset-Forfeiture Civil Law Suits
OUR DRUG LAWYER OFFERS THE BEST DEFENSE IN FIGHTING YOUR DRUG CHARGE:
- Did the police have reasonable suspicion or probable cause to stop you?
- Did the police have probable cause to search and seize your property?
- Can the police “affirmatively link” the prescription drugs/dope to you?
- Was the drugs/dope someone else’s?
- Did you have a prescription for the drugs and just left it at home?
- Was a CI (confidential informant) involved?
- Is this your first criminal charge? If so, you may qualify for the First Offender Drug Program (see below).
FIRST OFFENDER DRUG PROGRAM:
If this is the first time you have ever been arrested on a drug charge and you don’t have any prior criminal history, you may qualify for the First Offender Drug Program run through the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office. Here is the link to their website for more information.
Call today to let us start working on your defense – 877-208-3382.
FORT WORTH CDRUG ATTORNEY BLOG
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DRUG POSSESSION CHARGES OR CRIMINAL CHARGES, CHECK OUT OUR CRIMINAL LAW BLOG:
The crime of driving while intoxicated differs from the traditional driving under the influence violation, and the distinction is important when it comes to mounting a proper defense. If you are facing either of these crimes, a reputable Fort Worth DWI defense lawyer can help you prepare for your trial or negotiate an acceptable plea...
Texas is among the 39 U.S. states with an open container law making it illegal to travel in a vehicle with a “bottle, can or other receptacle that contains any amount of alcoholic beverage and that is open, that has been opened, that has a broken seal or the contents of which are partially removed.”...
If you are facing a possession of marijuana charge in Texas, the extent of your potential penalty will depend upon the amount of marijuana, your prior criminal history, and whether any additional charges apply to the situation. By working with a criminal defense lawyer in Ft. Worth, you may be able to reach an acceptable...