POSSESSION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY | CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Accused or arrested of possession of child pornography and need a criminal defense attorney in Fort Worth or Colleyville, Texas? We offer a strategic, tailored defense for the toughest, most serious cases. Your defense starts from the minute you contact us. Partner Colin McLaughlin is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is a former Assistant District Attorney in the sex crimes unit at the Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office.
CALL TODAY AT 817-334-7900
POSSESSION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY | FORT WORTH & COLLEYVILLE CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Arrested or accused of a possession of child pornography or a similar offense in Collevyille, Fort Worth or in Tarrant County, Texas? Being accused or arrested for possession of child pornography is serious matter and you need a seasoned Fort Worth sex crime lawyer in Tarrant County to help in your defense.
Our criminal lawyers at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC are all former prosecutors, with vast experience representing clients accused of sexual assault. Managing Partner Bryan Hoeller is a former felony prosecutor in Tarrant County and Dallas County, Texas. Bryan is 5 Star-Rated on Google and AVVO and has been named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2018 and 2019 by Thomson Reuters. Partner Colin McLaughlin is a former prosecutor assigned to the Sex Crimes Unit at the Tarrant County District Attorney’s office. Colin is also Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
RECENT RESULTS ON SEXUAL ASSAULT & SEX CRIMES OFFENSES CASES:
- 2019: Deferred Adjudication on Possession of Child Pornography (Multiple Counts on multiple offense dates). Client charged with multiple counts of possession of child pornography. The State was asking for prison time. We made recommendations to our clients and presented the case to the Court. The Court granted our client deferred adjudication, which means the case could be DISMISSED if our client successfully completes it (no prison time).
- 2019: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped). Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault. Our firm communicated with the State and presented evidence to the State to be presented to a Grand Jury. The case was No Billed (Dropped). It will be eligible for an expunction.
- 2019: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped). Client charged with Sexual Assault. Our firm put on a Grand Jury defense packet and our client testified in front of the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed (Dropped). It will be eligible for an expunction.
- 2019: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped). Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault. Our firm communicated with the State and the case ended up No Billed by the Grand Jury.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped). Client charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child – Continuous and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm put on a defense presentation to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped): Client charged with Sexual Assault of a Child and was facing 2-20 years in prison and lifetime registration. Our firm put on a defense presentation to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Case Dropped) & Expunction (Erased). Client charged with Sexual Abuse of a Child – Continuous in 2015 and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm investigated the allegations and the DNA results ultimately exonerated our client. In 2018, we were able to Petition the Court for an Expunction, which was granted. Client’s record is now erased from the public.
- 2018: Grand Jury No Bill (Dropped): Client charged with Sexual Assault (Adult). Our firm put on a defense presentation, including a passed polygraph test, to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed.
- 2017: Case Reduced to Non-Registerable Offense. Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child. After extensive investigation, the State agreed to reduce the case to an offense that allowed our client to get his case dismissed and will not require them to have to register as a sex offender.
- 2016: Case Dropped by CPS/Law Enforcement. Client accused of Sexual Assault of a Child. After assisting our client communicate and provide information to investigators, the case was dropped.
- 2015: Grand Jury No Bill (Dropped). Client charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child and was facing 25-99/Life. Our firm put on a defense presentation to the Grand Jury and the case was No Billed (Dropped).
TYPES OF SEX CRIMES OFFENSES OUR SEXUAL ASSAULT ATTORNEY DEFENDS:
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault of a Child
- Sexual Abuse of a Child (Continuous)
- Indecency with a Child
- Online Solicitation of a Minor
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Aggravated Kidnapping
- Public Lewdness
- Indecent Exposure
OUR STRATEGY IN FIGHTING YOUR POSSESSION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY ALLEGATION:
Our strategy is simple: Be 100% committed to holding the State of Texas to the highest burden of proof in any area of law – Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. That includes:
- Case Review & Investigation: The first part of the our defense starts with a thorough evaluation and investigation into the criminal allegation, including investigating the background of any potential witness to the case (criminal history or any past history that would help in your defense).
- Expert Analysis: If necessary, our strategy also involves getting the best investigators and experts throughout the Country to aid in your defense (DNA Experts, Blood Experts, Fingerprint Experts, Former Police Officers, Detectives, FBI Agents, Etc.)
If you need help from a sex crime lawyer, call an experienced Fort Worth sex crime lawyer today for a free confidential consultation – 817-334-7900.
As a driver, you have the responsibility to do everything possible to use common sense and avoid driving while impaired. Even so, you might be stopped for DWI or a DUI. If so, you need to call a seasoned Fort Worth DWI defense attorney for help. Review each of these steps for advice on what...
It’s not legally required to have an attorney represent you in a court of law, but this is often the wisest choice. Lawyers are lawyers for a reason, meaning they possess legal knowledge that other individuals do not. Consider the following information before you make the final decision whether or not to represent yourself in...
Different jurisdictions use the terms “DUI” and “DWI” interchangeably to mean the same thing, but, in some places, they mean different things. Most people understand that either term has negative connotations and usually means an arrest and loss of their driver’s license. However, our Fort Worth DUI attorney will work determinedly to secure a favorable...