Head of DWI and Misdemeanor Criminal Defense Division, Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC
Head of the DWI and Misdemeanor Criminal Defense Division | Colleyville & Fort Worth Criminal Lawyer | Fort Worth DWI Lawyer | DWI, DUI, Theft, Drug, Marijuana, and Assault Charges | Former Prosecutor in Tarrant County | Over 50 Jury Trials
Call For a Free Confidential Consultation with Lindsay – 877-208-3382
ABOUT ME: A LAWYER DEDICATED TO HELPING OTHERS IN THEIR GREATEST TIME OF NEED
Colleyville and Fort Worth DWI Lawyer Lindsay Truly is the Head of the DWI and Misdemeanor Criminal Defense Division at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC. She is an experienced DWI trial attorney and former Assistant Criminal District Attorney (Prosecutor) in the Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office. Lindsay has handled thousands of misdemeanor criminal and DWI cases and has tried over 50 misdemeanor criminal trials, including criminal jury trials for DWI, Theft, Resisting Arrest, Assault, and Criminal Trespass.
Lindsay also has valuable experience handling hundreds of felony Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) cases. As a prosecutor Lindsay was responsible for prosecuting DWI offenses, as well as reviewing and presenting Felony DWI’s before a Tarrant County Grand Jury. This experience provides valuable insight inside the criminal justice system and sets her apart from other criminal defense attorneys who handle DWI cases.
EXPERIENCED TRIAL ATTORNEY & FORMER PROSECUTOR LINDSAY TRULY
- Texas A&M University School of Law, JD
- Baylor University, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Major: Entrepreneurship
- North Crowley High School
- Texas, November, 2011
PAST CRIMINAL LAW & LEGAL EXPERIENCE
- Assistant Criminal District Attorney (Prosecutor), Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office, 2012-2015, Tried over 50 criminal jury trials as an Assistant Criminal District Attorney
- Associate Corporate Counsel, CoreLogic, Inc
- State Bar of Texas, Member in Good Standing, 2011-Present
- Texas Criminal Defense Attorneys Association, Current Member
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, Current Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Current Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Current Member
- Texas District & County Attorneys Association, Member, 2012-2015
RECENT DWI RESULTS
- Tarrant Count DWI & UCW Dismissed after being set for trial (2019).
- Tarrant County DWI (2018). Negative Finding at ALR Hearing (License not suspended) due to issues with the legality of the traffic stop.
- Tarrant County Felony DWI (2018): Felony DWI reduced to misdemeanor. Client was a Military Veteran and took a very proactive approach to the case and getting the necessary treatment.
- Tarrant County DWI-Rep Dismissed (2018): DWI > 0.15 dismissed due to a technical legal problem (Statute of Limitations).
- Tarrant County DWI Dismissed (2018): Defendant was accepted and completed the Veteran’s Court program.
- Tarrant County DWI (2018): Client was charged with DWI > 0.15 (B.A.C. over a 0.25). Result was a 1 day time served offer and minimum fine.
- Johnson County DWI (2018): Negative Finding at ALR Hearing (License not suspended). DWI Dismissed.
- Wise County Felony DWI Repetition (2018): DWI charged rejected by the DA’s office for insufficient evidence of DWI operation by Client.
- Parker County DWI > 0.15 (2018): DWI > 0.15 reduced to an obstruction.