ABOUT ME: A LAWYER DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE & HELPING HER CLIENTS
Colleyville Family Law and Divorce Lawyer Kate Stone is an experienced family law attorney with a passion to protect her clients’ family and future. Kate has extensive trial and hearing experience, which gives her an advantage if there is a need for a trial. Kate will sit down with each and every client to design a strategy unique to that situation so that the very best results may be achieved.
Kate graduated with a law degree from Texas A&M School in Law in 2011 and Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2006, along with a minor in Psychology. Prior to becoming part of the team, Kate managed Stone Law, P.C. Her division specializes in family law, including divorce, child custody, child and spousal support, and adoptions.
About our firm: Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC is 5 Star Rated by Google for Business, and A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Our lawyers have tried over 200 jury trials and have extensive experience in criminal, DWI, family, and divorce law. Our firm is also a passionate fundraiser and donor to the Jimmy V Foundation for Cancer Research. Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC has donated over $20,000.00 in the last two years to the Jimmy V Foundation.
EXPERIENCED COLLEYVILLE DIVORCE LAWYER AND FAMILY ATTORNEY KATE STONE
- Texas, November, 2011
- Texas A&M School of Law, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin at Arlington, Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Criminology, Minor in Psychology
PAST FAMILY LAW EXPERIENCE & SUCCESS
- Successfully achieved more than an equitable portion of the marital estate in various divorce proceedings
- Successfully retrieved custody for clients in various child custody cases
- Successfully argued for grandparents rights in a child custody proceeding
- Successfully filed and obtained protective orders when necessary in domestic disputes
- Successfully argued and had a contempt case dismissed
CLIENT REVIEWS & VOLUNTEER WORK
- 5 Star Reviewed by AVVO
- National Adoption Day, Volunteer Attorney
- Legal Aid of North Texas, Volunteer Attorney