STATE & FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
Accused of a state or federal criminal offense? We offer an experienced Fort Worth criminal defense lawyer and former Tarrant County prosecutor who can provide the best defense in fighting your charge.
We represent clients on all types of State and Federal criminal charges, including drug possession charges, DWI, marijuana charges, white collar crimes, gun and weapons charges, assault, murder, and violent crimes.
CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER FORT WORTH
WHAT OUR CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER OFFERS:
EXTENSIVE TRIAL EXPERIENCE
Our firm has extensive trial experience in criminal defense. Our criminal defense lawyer in Fort Worth has tried over 100 criminal trials, including jury trials for DWI, Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Sexual Assault, Drug Possession, Gun and Weapons Charges, Burglary of a Habitation, and Capital Murder. In addition, we have reviewed and successfully negotiated thousands of criminal charges.
FORMER PROSECUTOR IN TARRANT & DALLAS COUNTY
As a former prosecutor in Tarrant and Dallas County, our criminal defense lawyer know how the State of Texas will attempt to prosecute you on your criminal charges. This knowledge will allow our firm to build the best defense in fighting your state or federal criminal charges.
SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE IN CRIMINAL LAW
Our Fort Worth criminal defense lawyer knows the inside and out of each and every aspect of a police investigation and State prosecution, including criminal laws, proper police procedures, DNA and blood forensic evidence, and knowing exactly how the State plans to introduce evidence into trial.
“PROTECTING YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!”
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.
– SIXTH AMENDMENT OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION
ARRESTED IN TARRANT COUNTY?
EXPERIENCED CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER IN FORT WORTH
Then you need a criminal defense attorney in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, TX who has the knowledge, the dedication, and the trial experience to give you the best defense possible. Attorney Bryan Hoeller is a former Assistant District Attorney (prosecutor) in both the Tarrant and Dallas County District Attorney’s Offices. He has extensive experience as a criminal defense Attorney in Fort Worth handling thousands of misdemeanor and felony charges, ranging from DWI to Capital Murder.
Bryan has tried over 100 felony and misdemeanor trials, including jury trials for DWI, DWI-Misdemeanor Repetition, DWI-Felony Repetition, DWI w/ Child, Theft, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Marijuana, Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon (UCW), Resisting Arrest, Assault Bodily Injury, Assault Family Violence, Assault Family Violence with Prior, Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Aggravated Robbery, Burglary of a Habitation, Sexual Assault of a Child, and Capital Murder. He has also attended capital murder and advanced trial skills courses and was published in reference to DWI trials. This experience can make a almost all of the difference in your case.
THE BEST DEFENSE IN FIGHTING YOUR CRIMINAL CHARGE (OUR STRATEGY):
Our strategy is simple: Be 100% committed to holding the State of Texas or the U.S. Government to their burden of proof (Beyond a Reasonable Doubt, the highest burden in any area of law). We accomplish this by thoroughly evaluated your case to make sure you are getting the best criminal defense possible. In addition, we make sure your constitutional rights are not being violated.
Here are some of the questions we consider as well as investigate:
1. Did the officer have reasonable suspicion or probable cause to pull you over or make contact with you?
2. Was the stop, search, or investigation illegal under the U.S. Constitution?
3. Is there a suppression issue in your case that would throw out the evidence?
4. Did the officer follow the proper guidelines and police procedures when conducting their investigation?
5. If there was a search warrant, did the search warrant meet the requirements set out under Chapter 18 of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure?
6. If DNA, Toxicology, Fingerprints, Gunshot Residue (GSR) or other law enforcement tests were conducted or administered, were the tests conducted according to their respective forensic guidelines or is there is an issue that would compromise the result?
7. Is there an issue with the background of one or many of the State’s witnesses that would affect the credibility of their testimony?
If you have a question or need us to start on your defense, call our Fort Worth criminal lawyer today for a free confidential consultation – 877-208-3382.
DEFERRED PROSECUTION & DIVERSION PROGRAMS
Tarrant County offers many deferred prosecution and diversion programs that can help protect your criminal record and can help protect your future. These programs include, but are not limited to:
1. Deferred Prosecution Program (DPP) for young offenders who seek to keep a clean record,
2. Veterans Court Diversions Program,
3. Mental Health Diversion Program,
4. DIRECT Program (for Drug offenders),
5. Felony Alcohol Intervention Program (FAIP)(a felony DWI probation program).
Call today to see if you qualify for one of these diversion programs and to see if a Fort Worth criminal lawyer can help you with your criminal charge.
LIST OF STATE & FEDERAL CASES WE HANDLE
- Federal Charges
- Murder & Violent Crimes
- Gun & Weapons Charges (i.e. Unlawful Possession of a Firearm)
- State & Federal White Collar Crimes (i.e. Fraud, Money Laundering)
- State & Federal Drug Possession Charges (i.e. Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Heroin, Etc.)
- State & Federal Drug Delivery Charges (i.e. Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Heroin, Etc.)
- State & Federal Theft & Embezzlement Charges
- Burglary of a Building
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Robbery
- Burglary of a Habitation
- Aggravated Kidnapping
- Sex Crimes and Sexual Assault
- Felony DWI & Intoxication Related Charges (i.e. DWI with Child Passenger, Intoxication Assault, Intoxication Manslaughter)
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
- DWI-Misdemeanor Repetition (2nd)
- DWI with BAC > 0.15
- Drug Possession & Controlled Substance Offenses
- Possession of Marijuana Arrests
- All Theft Offenses
- Assault Bodily Injury
- ABI – Family Member & Family Violence Offenses
- Violation of a Protective Order
- Gun & Weapons charges (UCW)
- Resisting Arrest
- Evading Arrest
- Criminal Trespass
- Terroristic Threat
- Deadly Conduct
FORT WORTH CRIMINAL LAWYER BLOG
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT OUR CRIME BLOG:
If you are the defendant in a criminal case, your journey from arrest to initial appearance in court can seem tortuous. If you have been arrested, you understand how traumatic the experience can be and how important it is to be represented by a knowledgeable and experienced Fort Worth criminal defense attorney. The arrest Most...
Joe is sitting at home on Saturday afternoon; he just returned from making a beer run. His game plan is to stay home and watch a football game. The game is deep into the first half, and Joe gets a call from his boss. Joe is a truck driver and his boss told him that...
Information on Getting Your Arrest Record Erased Many innocent people have been wrongfully accused of a crime. Some are lucky enough to have the prosecution realize the mistake and quickly choose not to indict. Other people are able to hire an attorney with the skill to convince the judge to dismiss the case after an...