COMPUTER CRIMES LAWYER | CYBER CRIMES ATTORNEY
Accused or arrested of a computer crime and need a criminal defense attorney in Fort Worth or Tarrant County, Texas? We offer the best defense for the toughest, most serious cases. Your defense starts from the minute you contact us. 24-7 access to experienced Board Certified computer crimes lawyers and former Tarrant County prosecutors, with experience in successfully defending computer crimes allegations.
CALL TODAY AT 817-334-7900
COMPUTER CRIMES LAWYER | CYBER CRIMES DEFENSE ATTORNEY | OFFICES IN FORT WORTH & COLLEYVILLE, TEXAS
Arrested or accused of a computer crime, cyber crime, or a similar offense? Being accused or arrested of a computer crime is serious matter and you need a seasoned Fort Worth computer crimes lawyer in Tarrant County to help in your defense.
Our criminal lawyers at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC are all former felony prosecutors, with vast experience representing clients accused of computer and cyber crimes. Managing Partner Bryan Hoeller is a former felony prosecutor in Tarrant County and Dallas County, Texas and is a 5 Star-Rated Super Lawyers Rising Star. Partner and Board Certified criminal lawyer Colin McLaughlin is a former felony prosecutor assigned to special crimes unit at the Tarrant County District Attorney’s office.
TYPES OF OFFENSES OUR COMPUTER CRIMES ATTORNEY DEFENDS:
- White Collar Crimes – Fraud & Embezzlement (State & Federal)
- Theft (State & Federal)
- Online Solicitation of Minor (State & Federal)
- Possession of Child Pornography (State & Federal)
- Online Cyber Threats
- Online & Computer Harassment
THE BEST DEFENSE IN FIGHTING YOUR COMPUTER CRIME ALLEGATION (OUR STRATEGY):
Our strategy is simple: Be 100% committed to holding the State of Texas or the Federal Government to the highest burden of proof – Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. That includes:
- Case Review & Investigation: The first part of the our defense starts with a thorough evaluation and investigation into the criminal allegation, including investigating the background of any potential witness to the case (criminal history or any past history that would help in your defense).
- Expert Analysis: If necessary, our strategy also involves getting the best investigators and experts throughout the Country to aid in your defense (DNA Experts, Blood Experts, Fingerprint Experts, Computer Forensic Experts, Former Police Officers, Detectives, FBI Agents, Etc.)
If you need help from a computer crimes lawyer, call an experienced Fort Worth criminal defense lawyer today for a free confidential consultation – 817-334-7900.
It’s not legally required to have an attorney represent you in a court of law, but this is often the wisest choice. Lawyers are lawyers for a reason, meaning they possess legal knowledge that other individuals do not. Consider the following information before you make the final decision whether or not to represent yourself in...
Different jurisdictions use the terms “DUI” and “DWI” interchangeably to mean the same thing, but, in some places, they mean different things. Most people understand that either term has negative connotations and usually means an arrest and loss of their driver’s license. However, our Fort Worth DUI attorney will work determinedly to secure a favorable...