COMPUTER CRIMES LAWYER | CYBER CRIMES ATTORNEY
Accused or arrested of a computer crime and need a criminal defense attorney in Fort Worth or Tarrant County, Texas? We offer the best defense for the toughest, most serious cases. Your defense starts from the minute you contact us. 24-7 access to experienced Board Certified computer crimes lawyers and former Tarrant County prosecutors, with experience in successfully defending computer crimes allegations.
CALL TODAY AT 817-334-7900
COMPUTER CRIMES LAWYER | CYBER CRIMES DEFENSE ATTORNEY | OFFICES IN FORT WORTH & COLLEYVILLE, TEXAS
Arrested or accused of a computer crime, cyber crime, or a similar offense? Being accused or arrested of a computer crime is serious matter and you need a seasoned Fort Worth computer crimes lawyer in Tarrant County to help in your defense.
Our criminal lawyers at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC are all former felony prosecutors, with vast experience representing clients accused of computer and cyber crimes. Managing Partner Bryan Hoeller is a former felony prosecutor in Tarrant County and Dallas County, Texas and is a 5 Star-Rated Super Lawyers Rising Star. Partner and Board Certified criminal lawyer Colin McLaughlin is a former felony prosecutor assigned to special crimes unit at the Tarrant County District Attorney’s office.
TYPES OF OFFENSES OUR COMPUTER CRIMES ATTORNEY DEFENDS:
- White Collar Crimes – Fraud & Embezzlement (State & Federal)
- Theft (State & Federal)
- Online Solicitation of Minor (State & Federal)
- Possession of Child Pornography (State & Federal)
- Online Cyber Threats
- Online & Computer Harassment
THE BEST DEFENSE IN FIGHTING YOUR COMPUTER CRIME ALLEGATION (OUR STRATEGY):
Our strategy is simple: Be 100% committed to holding the State of Texas or the Federal Government to the highest burden of proof – Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. That includes:
- Case Review & Investigation: The first part of the our defense starts with a thorough evaluation and investigation into the criminal allegation, including investigating the background of any potential witness to the case (criminal history or any past history that would help in your defense).
- Expert Analysis: If necessary, our strategy also involves getting the best investigators and experts throughout the Country to aid in your defense (DNA Experts, Blood Experts, Fingerprint Experts, Computer Forensic Experts, Former Police Officers, Detectives, FBI Agents, Etc.)
If you need help from a computer crimes lawyer, call an experienced Fort Worth criminal defense lawyer today for a free confidential consultation – 817-334-7900.
Courts distinguish between juveniles and adults in the ways they treat each when they are charged with crimes. It may seem puzzling why this would be so, but the courts have what they believe is good reason. This video from a Fort Worth criminal defense law firm shows some of the main differences in how...
The Court of Criminal Appeals ruled 5-4 today that police officers must now obtain a search warrant to obtain your blood in all types of DWI investigations. This is a major change to DWI law in the State of Texas and a nice step by Texas courts in protecting your constitutional rights. Prior to this ruling, police agencies were relying...
As a driver, you have the responsibility to do everything possible to use common sense and avoid driving while impaired. Even so, you might be stopped for DWI or a DUI. If so, you need to call a seasoned Fort Worth DWI defense attorney for help. Review each of these steps for advice on what...