Attorney & Managing Partner | Dallas & Fort Worth Criminal Defense Lawyer | State & Federal Crimes | White Collar Crimes | Drug, DWI, and Gun Offenses | Former Prosecutor in Tarrant & Dallas County | UT Law Alumni
ABOUT ME: A LAWYER DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE & HELPING HIS CLIENTS
Fort Worth Criminal Defense Lawyer and Personal Injury Attorney Bryan Hoeller is an experienced trial attorney, who was recently recognized as a National Top 100 Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyer’s Association and has 10/10 and 5 Star Client Reviews on AVVO.com.
Bryan is a former Assistant District Attorney (Prosecutor) in the Tarrant and Dallas County District Attorney’s offices, giving him extensive and valuable insight to the criminal justice system. Bryan has handled thousands of criminal cases and has tried over 100 felony and misdemeanor criminal trials, including criminal jury trials for DWI, Assault, Theft, Burglary, Drug Possession, Aggravated Robbery, Sex Assault, and Capital Murder.
EXPERIENCED TRIAL LAWYER & FORMER PROSECUTOR BRYAN P. HOELLER
- Texas, November, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Major: Accounting
- Strake Jesuit College Preparatory
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, Current Member
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, Current Member
- 2014 & 2015 National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers
- Texas District & County Attorney’s Association (TDCAA), 2009-2014
- Mahon Inn of Court, Member, 2011-2013
- Tarrant County Young Lawyer’s Association, Former Board Member
- Good Shepherd Catholic Community, Parishioner
- USA Triathlon (USAT), Current Member
- Texas Exes Life Member (UT-Austin)
- Friar Society (UT-Austin)
- Texas Cowboys Alumni Association (UT-Austin)
- The University Co-op Bookstore, Board of Director, 2006-2008 (UT-Austin)